Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) is a portal for managing and monitoring your videoconferencing network from a single, structured interface. Cisco TMS provides centralized control for on-site and remote video systems, deployment and scheduling for your entire video network.
Some organizations have technical environments where the Cisco TMS is not an alternative due to:
- Different calendaring system
- Transitions from on-prem to hybrid or cloud deployments
- Multi-vendor devices
- Multi-vendor meeting platforms
- Need for more flexible deployment options
- Need for facility and room support for non-video conferencing resources
- Hybrid workspace
The Synergy SKY Suite (The Suite) makes it easier to schedule, join, control and report on video conferencing and meeting rooms and is a great alternative to TMS. Synergy SKY is also a Cisco Solutions Plus partner and Cisco Webex Compatible.
The Suite also offers SIP to Teams gateway connectivity. Allowing any SIP video endpoint join any Microsoft Teams meeting. Learn more about Synergy CONNECT
Bring extra value to Cisco Webex video conferencing by providing One Button to Push (OBTP), where Cisco TMSXE can’t:
- Join multi-vendor meeting platforms (Webex, Teams, Zoom, Pexip etc)
- OBTP on on-prem CMS
- OBTP on C-series, CTS, DX, EX, MX, SX, IX on-prem and cloud
- Provide Click-to-Join on POLY to easily join Webex or CMS meetings
- Calendars supported: Exchange, O365, Google
The Suite has similar features and, in some cases, broader scope. The Suite has the following features:
- One workflow throughout the meeting cycle: scheduling, joining and forwarding all meetings
- Scheduling and Calendar integration: MS Exchange, O365 – commercial and GCC, Google
- White-Glove Meeting management: CMS, Pexip, Cisco devices
- Cisco Endpoint Phone Books
- Multi-vendor analytics
- Presence: No-show, check-in and automatic release of no-show meetings
- Multi-vendor device support for easy join services (One-Button-To-Push and Click-to-Join)
- Interpret and processes CVI dialing instructions from all CVI solutions
- Multi-vendor meeting platform support
- Flexible deployment models: on-prem, hybrid or cloud. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare, HyperV
- Facilities and non-video room support with IoT sensors
- High availability
- Linux based
Get a demo today to find out if the Suite can help you manage your video and meeting room facilities today, tomorrow and in the future.
One thing is for sure – change is the only constant and Synergy SKY is multi-vendor.