Connect directly to Microsoft Teams meetings from your SIP devices without any configuration or upgrade on a video device.
Click below to go straight to the section that interests you the most:
- How to get Microsoft Teams interactions on Cisco video conferencing devices
- How to forward an invitation to a video meeting room with a SIP endpoint
- Presentation sharing in Cisco/Poly video meetings with Microsoft Teams
- How to schedule & join Microsoft Teams video meetings on your Google / Outlook calendar
- How to book an ad hoc video meeting from a Cisco touch panel
The award-winning Synergy SKY interoperability allows all SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based endpoints to connect to any Teams meeting. Synergy SKY is a cloud interop between SIP and WebRTC while a local instance on your network ads Teams features on your video devices such as:
- Ad-hoc Teams/video meeting booking from Cisco touch panel
- Teams features: Raise hand, participant/roster list, video layout control
- Presentation / Live Application (PPT and Excel Live) sharing
It's now possible to enable any Cisco Webex device to act similarly to a Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) and a traditional SIP conference device - without changing settings.